Monday, May 14, 2012

Molly on Monday


Molly here,
  It has been quite boring this week.  Mostly the BG has hung around the house with something he calls a book stuck in his face. Either that or the big Box thing that makes noise was running and we watched that.

I am not much interested in it but the other night there was a very interesting show on about big cats. Two of them were white.  I started watching it and enjoyed it very much.  They appear to be like Cassie only bigger.  I have fun chasing her around the house.  I wonder what would happen if I could chase them.  They look a little scary.

I came over and asked the Big Guy about them but he just stuck his hand out to me.
So I decided to settle in at his feet and watch the show with him.  Pretty soon I got tired of it and slipped off to the bedroom to catch a snooze.
Most days I have to go out to the back yard to read the news.  I walk the perimeiter and sniff everything.
Sometimes I find a particularly nice spot and I roll around on it.  I love to do this.  BG says it looks like I am trying to swim in the grass.  Heck anybody knows that when you swim your legs are down.  I just love doing this because it scratches my back and makes it smell neat.
He took a movie of me on Sunday. I also was running around in the yard but he did not catch all of that.  Here it is.

Thanks for stopping by. Loved talking to you.  Hugs and a big slurpy lick. (But of course I never do that.)
ADDENDUM:  I got this picture in an E-mail... I don't know I think she might be fun to play with.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

you were born to be in the movies Molly
I love how you swim in the grass
and how you watch TV with BG

big hugs to both of you and Cassie too

JCF said...

What did Molly find on the lawn (and paw at)? Dare I ask? :-X

What a superfun girl!

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

You know I have no idea what she finds, Not a clue. I do have little Bunny Rabbits who hang out in the yard so it may have been something they left. Your guess is as good as mine,