Sunday, February 5, 2017

Apiarians


"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  

- Thomas Jefferson



"People who have not made friends with the birds do not know how much they miss."
- John Burroughs


The very center of your heart is where life begins - the most beautiful place on earth.
~ Rumi


Let us have faith that right makes might and in that faith let us dare to do our duty as we understand it.
~Abraham Lincoln


"You must look within for value, but must look beyond for perspective."
~ Denis Waitley


If you dwell on the past or future, You will miss the moment.
~ Rumi


Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
~Vincent Van Gogh


Laughter is immeasurable. Be joyful though you have considered all the facts.
~Wendell Berry


"When I look into the eyes of an animal. . .I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul."
A.D. Williams


We need to go beyond looking for the good and the bad in each other, and see only the good and the good.
~ Rumi


No comments: