Sunday, May 14, 2017

Aparian


"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  
- Thomas Jefferson


The best way to predict the future is to create it
-- Abraham Lincoln


Before becoming a Muslim, a Hindu, a Sikh or a Christian, let's become a Human first.
~ Guru Nanak.


Compassion is language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
~Mark Twain



Kindness is in our power even when fondness is not.
~Henry James


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret,
for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
~Robert Brault


"It is nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
- John Templeton


A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble.
~Charles Spurgeon



There is one word which may serve as a rule for all one's life - reciprocity.
~Confucius


Love was my only companion, from the beginning to the end of my life.
~ Rumi


No comments: