Friday, September 15, 2017

Found For Friday


There was a tribe in Africa who truly loved their king. So much in fact they presented him with a gold throne to rest his bulk. War, however, had broken out with a neighboring tribe and anticipating an attack, the king fled to his hidden cave for safety but the throne was too large to fit in the cave.


The tribe devised a rope and pulley mechanism to lift the throne up into the rafters of his grass hut and then wove palm fronds as a ceiling to hide the throne. After the attack was repelled, the king came out of hiding and went back to his hut. Unfortunately the weight of the throne proved to be too much for the wooden rafters and it collapsed on top of king killing him instantly. Thus proving


"People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones"


 

German Wi-Fi is the wurst.



I am so upset that my gps device has been stolen.

I don't know where to turn.



Learning to sleep upside down is often hard for baby bats, but they soon get the hang of it.


Why do riot police go to work early?

To beat the crowd.



“Puns were actually invented in the southern reaches of Ukraine. That's why they call it Crimean punnishment.”


 

Traveling on a flying carpet is a rugged experience.

 



 

A recent genetic hybrid of a dog and a mirror has given geneticists pause for reflection.



 

I enjoy trying to be cheesy. But it seems many of my friends are laughtose intolerant.

 



A dentist and a manicurist married.

They fought tooth and nail. 




Why can't you hear a pterodactyl in the bathroom?

Because he has a silent P!



 

Gwen gets so upset with me when I borrow her kitchen tools.

It's a whisk I'm willing to take.

 



 

There was an incident at the Gap resulting in many casual tees.

 



 

I'm terrified of elevators.

I'm taking steps to avoid them.

 




No comments: